welcome!

Whether you've reached this blog willingly or by force I'm happy to have you here.
ersi marina's workroom is always open to the public, even when I am not in. Sometimes I need to sleep.
And to paint.
And to play with my four cats.
My name is Ersi Marina and I live in Spain though I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece. I kept it all very Mediterranean.
This blog is a means to share my work and snippets of my life, as well as to be in contact with you all. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

Monday, 18 July 2011

happy as a cloud

Good day, everyone, and a lovely, creative week to you all!

Yesterday I managed to list a new item in my Etsy shop: craft and art by ersimarina. Why 'managed'? Well, the infamous monster of lack-of-time-due-to-my-day-job has the cruel habit of getting in the way of my creative work and my blogging and my presence online. I have fought many monsters in my life but this one is Mr. Hard Nut in person. Having worked free-lance since I finished my studies, being in charge of an Exhibition Hall for the past 21 months is draining all my energies but I'm determined to be an even harder nut and have my way in the end.


This is an open edition print measuring 12 x 15 cms (4.8 x 6 inches) and it's a reproduction of a watercolour and collage painting I did in 2008. The original sold back then but I still remember how much fun it was to make and I wanted to share the fun with you. It is deliberately naïve and carefree, a painterly window to a sweet seascape.

I use an Epson professional printer and Epson archival pigments for printing on acid-free archival watercolour paper, and I guarantee that the actual item looks better than the image on screen. It can be framed or used as a card. At any rate, I hope you like it :)

paintafeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...