welcome!

Whether you've reached this blog willingly or by force I'm happy to have you here.
ersi marina's workroom is always open to the public, even when I am not in. Sometimes I need to sleep.
And to paint.
And to play with my four cats.
My name is Ersi Marina and I live in Spain though I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece. I kept it all very Mediterranean.
This blog is a means to share my work and snippets of my life, as well as to be in contact with you all. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

Thursday, 18 August 2011

a 'thank you' note

I'm still at work and time is the rarest of commodities for me these days. I must be brief and to the point.

This is a warm 'thank you' note to the people who chose to follow my blog and to those who have left comments so far. I am thrilled every time a new follower is added and I must say I admire their interest, given my scant presence online. Since I had to give up on the idea of drawing a special, fun 'thank you' note (or wait till September to do it!) this is my special dedication to you, my friends:


I took this shot in April (or was it May?) on my way to work. A 5-minute walk to the Exhibition Hall through such a beautiful countryside is a real luxury. What do you think?

♥ ♥

paintafeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...