welcome!

Whether you've reached this blog willingly or by force I'm happy to have you here.
ersi marina's workroom is always open to the public, even when I am not in. Sometimes I need to sleep.
And to paint.
And to play with my four cats.
My name is Ersi Marina and I live in Spain though I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece. I kept it all very Mediterranean.
This blog is a means to share my work and snippets of my life, as well as to be in contact with you all. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

Saturday, 15 October 2011

interviewed by Cassie Premo Steele, Ph.D.

On Friday 14 October I was interviewed through BlogTalkRadio by Cassie Premo Steele Ph.D for her Co-Creating Show. Cassie is a creativity coach and I am just citing a short paragraph from her website here:

'Cassie Premo Steele, Ph.D., has been twice nominated for the Pushcart Prize in poetry, is the author of eight books of poetry, fiction and non-fiction, and is a creativity coach with two decades of experience teaching within community and university settings. Cassie Premo Steele's Co-Creating workshops & individual sessions offer a fun and nurturing alternative for those wanting to learn how to use writing and everyday creativity to help bring about greater balance and beauty in their lives.'

Her CV is quite impressive, so please visit her site to learn more about this gentle and inspiring creator.

It was her interest in the creative use of words that led her to my Etsy shop, where several of my works incorporate writing, be it calligraphy, artist's books or the artistic use of individual letters. It was only through her initial presentation of the show that I realized I was her first international guest. I feel it is a real honour and -at the risk of becoming a bit tiresome- I would like to thank her through my blog yet once again.


You can listen to the interview through this widget or visit the Co-Creating Show page. The widget starts with a short commercial and we come right after it!

Listen to internet radio with Cassie Premo Steele on Blog Talk Radio

The interview lasted 15 minutes and I was a bit nervous before it started. As it turned out, Cassie is such a wonderful host that it felt much shorter. She made me feel at home, she asked the right questions and I think we connected beautifully. I wish I could physically attend one of her workshops and I'd love to meet her in person sometime.

I'm so happy I have finally been able to blog about it! If you have ever considered running an art space... re-consider carefully :) It gulps down time and never even burps!

paintafeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...