welcome!

Whether you've reached this blog willingly or by force I'm happy to have you here.
ersi marina's workroom is always open to the public, even when I am not in. Sometimes I need to sleep.
And to paint.
And to play with my four cats.
My name is Ersi Marina and I live in Spain though I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece. I kept it all very Mediterranean.
This blog is a means to share my work and snippets of my life, as well as to be in contact with you all. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

Sunday, 23 October 2011

shall we pose?

Maybe I should have named my blog 'I have five cats', because I repeat it over and over again. In case some of you forget. So, I have five cats. (See what I mean?) I love drawing them and taking pictures of them. This is a shot I took just a few days ago:


They were napping on my bed but they woke up as soon as I stuck my head -and the camera- through the door. 'Shall we pose?' they asked or at least it sounded like it. Aren't they a sweet sight?

From left to right: Colombina, Carousina and Milonga, lazying on a sunny afternoon. It's almost impossible to catch all five of them together. Except when they all gather on my bed to sleep at night. Have you ever slept with 3 to 5 cats sprawled on your body? I'm so used to it by now that I hardly notice. I'm just a big cat to them, I guess :)

paintafeeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...