welcome!

Whether you've reached this blog willingly or by force I'm happy to have you here.
ersi marina's workroom is always open to the public, even when I am not in. Sometimes I need to sleep.
And to paint.
And to play with my four cats.
My name is Ersi Marina and I live in Spain though I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece. I kept it all very Mediterranean.
This blog is a means to share my work and snippets of my life, as well as to be in contact with you all. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

Monday, 25 June 2012

shady corners


A hot, hot June. A refreshing corner on the river. About 100 mts from my apartment.


A corner in the shady corner. Streaks of sun. Murmurs of water.


I wish I were an otter.

I wish I were a tiny fish.


Deep breath away from the deafening sun.


A wise roof tile fell off the sun-drenched roof and into the cool waters.


Ripples, running whispers, happy little flowers.


Little flowers, whatever your name, you make my path happy.


Is this the way to the rabbit hole?


How would that look in a Hansel-and-Gretel night?

paintafeeling

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful watery path to follow! That last photo...I thought it great rusty tree bridge until I looked closer and realized it was the limb. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very fortunate because I live in a gorgeous Spanish rural area. Sparkling waters and luscious vegetation. Only it's so hot these days that I'd rather spend the day at home :)

      Thanks for dropping by, Jennifer!

      Delete
  2. Ersi, now I see your sparkling river. How beautiful. Your photos and gentle words are a perfect match for one another. I must subscribe to your blog by email so I don't miss any of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be happy to have you as a subscriber, Carol! I'm glad you enjoyed this post, I think I should blog more frequently about this place, because it's really gorgeous and there's an infinity of interesting corners to show to the world.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...