welcome!

Whether you've reached this blog willingly or by force I'm happy to have you here.
ersi marina's workroom is always open to the public, even when I am not in. Sometimes I need to sleep.
And to paint.
And to play with my four cats.
My name is Ersi Marina and I live in Spain though I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece. I kept it all very Mediterranean.
This blog is a means to share my work and snippets of my life, as well as to be in contact with you all. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

Friday, 13 July 2012

strange flowers blooming in July


I walk by this bush twice a day and never noticed the strange variety of flowers it produces. A carnivorous one, maybe?


I took a closer look and it looked right back at me.
I tried to touch it and it spit.
Loved the aqua-green spots on it.

paintafeeling

4 comments:

  1. That's a very beautiful flower, Ersi. I love seeing your lovely surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that very special new floral species!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are actually four of them, plus three adult cats! They are street cats but I take them food every day =^_^=

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...