welcome!

Whether you've reached this blog willingly or by force I'm happy to have you here.
ersi marina's workroom is always open to the public, even when I am not in. Sometimes I need to sleep.
And to paint.
And to play with my four cats.
My name is Ersi Marina and I live in Spain though I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece. I kept it all very Mediterranean.
This blog is a means to share my work and snippets of my life, as well as to be in contact with you all. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

Friday, 21 December 2012

I think I heard a 'ho-ho-ho'



I made myself an early Christmas present and signed up for the A Letter A Week 2013 project. The new blog is up and running, and one of the alphabets we'll create will be based on the idea of Peace. I hope there'll be more of it everywhere. After all, we've entered a new era. Yes?

10 comments:

  1. It's lovely to have the link to your blog. I very much like what is in here - and we have something else in common: my mother was Greek, and I spent a lot of my childhood in Thessaloniki.

    Happy holidays, and all the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping in and for the lovely comment, Olga! It's great to find another Greek (even if only half) and collaborate.

      Delete
  2. Happy holidays to you too, Ersi! And how wonderful to hear that you've signed up to do A Letter a Week. This was my first year, and I've really enjoyed it... I hope we can all bring a little more peace into the world with our combined thoughts/energy.
    Ho ho ho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on the same project will be great fun! And designing a simple alphabet (or a single letter, for that matter) can give way to a whole new line of work. I suspect it will!

      Delete
  3. Best wishes ersi for a happy and creative 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to the inspiration that is your own work, Helen.

      Delete
  4. Well Ersi- After spending time over the last months looking at ALAW 2012 (and loving Lisa's alphabet), I decided to sign up as well. My creative juices are already flowing! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ALAW 2013 will be our common playground! I can't wait to see what you come up with, Julie.

      Delete
  5. Hi Ersi - best wishes for a happy Christmas and a creative 2013 - so looking forward to seeing where ALAW takes us all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fiona! It will be a very creative journey, I'm sure of that.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...