welcome!

Whether you've reached this blog willingly or by force I'm happy to have you here.
ersi marina's workroom is always open to the public, even when I am not in. Sometimes I need to sleep.
And to paint.
And to play with my four cats.
My name is Ersi Marina and I live in Spain though I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece. I kept it all very Mediterranean.
This blog is a means to share my work and snippets of my life, as well as to be in contact with you all. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

Friday, 19 April 2013

one paper home

Hello dear all! This is going to be a very short entry, that I decided to write mainly because I miss you all. I felt like saying something, a few words to stitch my general silence in place. I am not ready to post all the available photographs of my 'paper homes', because I need to downsize them and edit them a bit and that takes a precious time I don't have. But I can manage just one paper home. The one that will probably appear on the poster for the exhibition -designer dixit. Susan, you already saw it 'live'.


I have been going crazy trying to think up twenty different titles for the works and I finally decided they will all be untitled and numbered. I even feel this solution is more becoming somehow. They are all simple and understated, so why not anonymous too? Anonymity is fittingly humble.

Sorry I don't have time to go through your blogs. When the times comes to catch up I'll go nuts. Jennifer and Julie, I haven't forgotten the Roy G Biv challenges. Fiona, I promise I'll finish my Letter a Week 2013 alphabet. I am missing so many beautiful things. Next time I am offered a solo exhibition I'll ask for a full year's time to prepare it!

On a final note, I do thank all my new followers for taking interest in this blog. I appreciate it and I hope they don't resent my silence too much. Signing off now, my love to everyone here -> ♥

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. This is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's good to see you here too!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ersi _ i think I read this when you posted and have only just made it back! This is a beautiful piece; such elegant simplicity, and gentle meaning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy you like it, Fiona, thank you! Keeping things so simple is very hard work, probably the hardest part of the whole process. Just ten more days to go, I now believe I'll survive them :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...