welcome!

Whether you've reached this blog willingly or by force I'm happy to have you here.
ersi marina's workroom is always open to the public, even when I am not in. Sometimes I need to sleep.
And to paint.
And to play with my four cats.
My name is Ersi Marina and I live in Spain though I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece. I kept it all very Mediterranean.
This blog is a means to share my work and snippets of my life, as well as to be in contact with you all. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

Sunday, 27 October 2013

explorations in mark-making

I just came across this wonderful video on Pinterest and immediately felt like sharing it with you all. Maybe you have already seen it, I hadn't and I was really moved by its beauty. Simple but exquisite and a beautiful sound track too. I do hope you'll enjoy it.



I think I'll be back soon ♥

4 comments:

  1. I think those long-handled brushes are delicious and probably just what I need to get mark-making as gorgeous as this! Thanks for finding and sharing Ersi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept seeing calligraphy marks there, meaningless and chaotic but so very elegant! I'd love to see the results of your experiments with such a challenging brush.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wonderful! Isn't it fascinating how they work, their patience, their gestures. They seem to be in love with their exercise.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...